Absolute Endurance Training and Therapy
Absolute Endurance Training and Therapy (AETT) is Toronto's most comprehensive training and health care facility, dedicated towards helping athletes and other fitness-minded individuals find everything they need to "fuel personal performance" all under one roof.
Our 5000 square foot state-of-the-art training and health care facility houses a line of strength training and cardiovascular training equipment that suits everyone from the beginner recreational athlete to the elite high performance athlete.
Absolute Endurance Training and Therapy houses a full therapy and rehabilitation clinic with both open and private treatment rooms, a private massage therapy room, private nutritional counseling rooms and a full rehabilitation area.
AETT introduces some services that are unique to the Toronto market. Some of the fitness and training services offered at AETT are:
- One of Canada's largest CompuTrainer studios.
- The first Endless Pool for commercial use in the GTA.
- Endurance Coaching - one-on-one and on-line training programs for Triathlon, Running and Cycling
- Simulated Altitude Training.
- Lactate and V02max testing. AETT is a "FACT CERTIFIED TESTING CENTRE"
- Sports conditioning
- Personal Training
AETT also provides a full line of health care and therapy services. The health care providers at AETT are extremely knowledgeable in body mechanics and provide services such as:
- Assessment of muscular imbalances for injury prevention
- Biomechanical analysis of sports-specific movements, including running gait, cycling set-up and technique, throwing technique, etc for injury prevention and management
- Biomechanical analysis of employment-specific movements and skills related to the workplace for injury prevention and management
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Custom Orthotics
- Rehab and Pre-hab pre and post surgery
Absolute Endurance Training and Therapy offers FREE PARKING to all our visitors!
Contact us for m ore information on our facility and the programs we offer:
115 Merton Street
Toronto, ON M4S 1A7
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday 6am - 10pm
Friday 6am - 9pm
Saturday and Sunday 8am - 5pm